Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2007 09:40:54 EDT

In a message dated 9/13/2007 9:08:42 AM Atlantic Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

I'm  looking for a way toremove my own -- mysterious -- botch.  For no good
reason, I swallowed a description I ran across about something that apears to
be called Content Advisor.  It offered some sort lf protection that  seemed
(on too darned little thought) to offer some sort of  guidance-cum-protection.

The result has been that, just about every  time I try to follow some link on
the 'Net, I get a small panel that tells me  Content Advisor won't allow e to
enter the page I'm requesting until "someone"  at my machine enters the
password.

I did, BTW, declare a password with  reminder phrase/sentence.  Foolishly,
it's very long -- 14  characters.  Yup, it works, but just about every step I
try (including  Googling) requires that I enter that thing about every step I
take.

And I can't get rid of it.  Can't even find anything under the  name "Content
Advisior."  I've accepted so much garbage that I can't find  anything that
even looks like a possibility.  Can anyone at PC-SOFT offer  suggestions?

---ed nelson

Ed,

     What operating system are you using? IF xp and IF  you know the date (or
if in last week or month) you can use these options in  search to narrow down
the possibilities. I would, if you haven't already, check  add/remove
programs to see if it's there. It's likley under a different name  than "content
adviser" so you might search anything you don't recognize  there.

      A google search turned up a password removal  download for MS internet
explorer content adviser at Major Geeks.

_http://tinyurl.com/28emzu_ (http://tinyurl.com/28emzu)

      Don't know if this is what  is bugging you but it might be worth
looking at. Maybe others on the list will  have more info for you.

      Good Luck,
   -Phillip Williams-