Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
A&C Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 02:09:34 -0800
The wcmdmgr file is related to your Wild Tangent games and their Web Driver. If you open your
C:\Windows\wt\updater  folder and look for "privacy.txt", you'll get a full explanation of what the file is
for.

For Windows Explorer, do a search on your drive(s) for Explorer.exe, usually  C:\WINDOWS\EXPLORER.EXE, and
create a shortcut to it - place it wherever you like.

I don't know what wnad is, but I have 3 ssdpsrv.exe files on my HP 1 GHz WinME system, all 56 Kb, and they
seem to be related to "SSDP Service on Windows Millennium" - not something I personally would worry about. hth

Al Thompson

----- Original Message -----
From: "Randy Sanderson"
Subject: [PCSOFT] windows explorer

I am stubborn and hate to ask questions. My problem is a missing windows explorer. I can't find it anywhere. I
am actually an advanced computer user, but this one has me stumped. Also, what do the files wcmdmgr, wnad, and
ssdpsrv do? I would appreciate any help and thanks in advance. System - HP 1ghz  - Windows ME  - 256 pc100. I
have Mcaffe antivirus plus zone alarm pro. My connection with the internet is cable. Randy