Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Charles W. Hill" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2006 23:34:27 -0500
FIRST....I want to sincerely thank you for any assistance you may provide. Secondly, I trust this is the proper method of submitting a question concerning a software problem.  I joined PCSOFT but am a little bit confused if this is the proper method.  If not kindly let me know that I may submit it correctly.

I have tried everything to fix MS Publisher CD Deluxe Win 95 problem but to no success.  I have searched the internet for days trying to see if someone had run in to this situation....no luck.
The following I trust is the information you need.

I use Microsoft Publisher CD Deluxe Designed for Windows 95 My Operating System is Windows 98 SE

I purchased it shortly after it was released and on the disc it reads: Microsoft Publisher CD Deluxe Desktop Publishing Program Disc Assy.  164-056-002 0795 Part No. 62934

I purchased the copy shortly after it came out and was running Windows 95.  I upgraded to Windows 98 and Publisher has been running great for years.  I recently downloaded a program suggusted by Kim Komando and didn't like the program.  I deleted it through Add/Remove programs in the My Computer. (I don't know if this is what caused it, but it seemed to be around that time.) This has been going on for about 2 weeks now.
I removed Publisher through ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS (in My Computer) several
times and re-installed it several times.  Still no success.

When I try to launch Publisher I receive the following error message.  The error message says:  Publisher cannot open one of its program files,
"C:\PROGRAM FILES\MICROSOFT PUBLISHER\rulerfnt.fon"

I thought maybe it had something to do with WIN 95 and I had to get it from there....but I am no computer whiz....and didn't even know how to begin that process.

If the above information is not sufficient, please, let me know.  I love this program and have many files created in it (that I cannot access).
Thank You
Charles W. Hill

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!