Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Richard Tan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Mar 1998 19:21:25 +0800
Tim Klymkow wrote:

I have a recent problem with the START button in Win98 beta 3.

When doing a RIGHT mouse button click on the START button, the OPEN and
EXPLORE options are greyed out.  I am unable to use these two options.

Does anyone have an idea what might have caused this to happen?  Hopefully
it's a quick fix!
<<snip>>
Tim,
This is a long shot but you may want to try the version of Tweak UI that
came with the Win98B3 CD.  It's got an extensive list of repair functions
that won't hurt to try and may solve your problem.  Another option is to run
System File Checker in Programs | Accessories | System Tools and see if that
helps to restore your right-button functions.

Regards,
Richard Tan