Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 12:54:44 -0800
At 05:35 AM 3/29/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi Mark,
>I Use Quicj phrase for my shortcut keys. I am not sure what do u mean by
>off the START menu.
>Is it the Start on the far left corner of the task bar ?

Yes Press the START button to expose the START menu

>  where is the off
>the Sart menu ?

Any sub-folder of the START folder which can be found in any version of
Win9X at  \Windows\Start Menu .
In NT4, Windows 2000 or XP it will be found off the \Documents and
Settings\whatever user\Start Menu

>  How to put  a shortcut off the Start menu.

You can select a shortcut with your mouse that is located on your desktop,
....then drag it with your mouse over the START button.... and then just
drop it on top of the Start Button....and it will appear on the START menu.

Or you can treat the shortcut just like any other file. Copy or move it to
the   \Windows\Start Menu   folder. You might first want to create a new
folder off the Start Menu folder called Hotkeys or whatever you want to
call it... so you have this path.    \Windows\Start Menu\Hotkeys . You can
then treat your new folder just like any other folder. Put your hotkey
shortcuts into that folder.

  By "Off the Start Menu",  I mean that you can not put hotkey shortcuts
into further sub-folders. The sub-folder must be located directly off the
Start Menu folder.

To create a hotkey for any shortcut ...select the shortcut....use your
right mouse key context menu to bring up <Properties> , and put an
acceptable key combination under <Shortcut keys>. If it is not acceptable
to windows, or is already assigned, then windows won't accept it. An
acceptable combination would be CTRL ALT A all pressed down at the same time.

Once you have assigned a shortcut key combination, and located it directly
OFF the \Windows\Start Menu, then you can invoke it anytime, from anywhere.

Rode
The NOSPIN Group