Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 23:50:20 -0400
Windon,

Click START -- FIND -- FILESorFOLDERS.
In the NAMED box type:    *.TXT
in the CONTAINING TEXT box type: the word or phrase that you
                                 are looking for.
in the LOOK IN box type:  the drive letter where you want to look.
Turn on or off the check box for sub folders as needed.

On my system, the CONTAINING TEXT box is on the main tab, but
I think it was on the Advanced tab before I installed MSIE 4.

Jim Meagher
Micro Solutions Consulting    Member of the HTML Writers Guild & the
[log in to unmask]              International Web Masters Association