Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Elizabeth Boston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 23:19:19 -0500
I just installed Windows ME for the first time.

Everything was working fine for a couple of days... until today.

        This morning, I installed several freeware games that have worked fine on Win9x
computers. I don't remember if I restarted the computer after installing the games, but I
think I did.
        This evening, I temporarily hooked up a CD-RW drive (IDE) and installed Adaptec Direct CD
and Take Two for the purpose of making a restore disk set.
        After installing Direct CD (before I even installed Take Two) when the program went to
restart the computer, it hung for a long time, and then got a blue screen with the message
below. I made my restore disks, un-installed Direct CD and Take Two, but now every time I
try to restart, the computer hangs.
        I tried to close all open programs and restart with the same results.

Windows

An error has occurred. To continue:

Press Enter to return to Windows, or

Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart your computer. If you do this, you will lose any unsaved
information in all open applications.

Error: 0C : F00 : 0000BA2F

        Press any key to continue

      Elizabeth Boston