Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gary Aguiar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 10:58:46 -0500
Hope someone can help me.
A friend asked me to help with a problem.
PC boots can play games and access files, when he trys to connect to the internet (Dialup)it just reboots and goes back to the desk top. I know that is different then blaster worm but ran the fix anyway didnt find the worm as expected. Running win xp, ie6, Any other info needed let me know please.
Gary Aguiar