Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Lance W. Kephart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 08:47:41 -0800
Hi All....

I recently redid a customers PC. They are farmers and have some special hardware that allows them to analyze their crop yeilds.  The information is saved to a 2MB memory card that he can then put in his PC and access the information saved to it.

Originally, before redoing the hard drive, they had drives (mapped as removable) pointing to these PCMCIA slots so that they could just insert the card and read it like a regular drive.  I didn't give it much thought to look at how that was set up before redoing the drive.  Now, I have everything reinstalled and running, but am unable to figure out how the original builder mapped those slots as removable drives.  I thought it might have been something in the software they use for analyzing, but it wasn't.  The machine is running Win95 OSR2.

All drivers are installed and configured, and the system is running fine. Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly welcomed!!

Thank You!
Lance

LYCOShop. Thousands of products!  One location!
http://shop.lycos.com/

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org