Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Art Sauder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 1998 12:24:09 -0800
Hi Folks
Some time ago I installed McAffee Nuts and Bolts on my puter and recently
had some problems so deleted it using the add/remove programs feature of
W95. The program and any files I am aware of that are associated are gone
however I am left with two icons on my desktop that just don't want to go
away!!! They are Mcaffee Fortress and Mcaffee File Shredder. When I go to
Control Panel, add/remove, Nuts and Bolts is still listed. Do a remove and
an error window opens telling me an error occurred uninstalling-----and
that's it. Can anyone assist with ideas on how to get rid of all remnants
of this garbage program once and for all?

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]