Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"K. Karl Kuller" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 19:31:27 -0500
Hi All,
    After my IE 4.01 with SP1 crashed in my Win 95B OSR2
system on my main computer, it took my Win 95B with it.  I
Have re-installed Win 95B OSR2 but, because IE 4.01 is so
intimately tied in with Win 95B, I cannot load Windows and
get the message: "Error loading Explorer.Exe, You must
re-install Windows".
    Since I cannot load Windows, I cannot uninstall IE 4.01,
nor can I install over it from my Microsoft IE 4.01 CD-ROM,
which I bought specifically for re-installation in case of a
crash, but which cannot be installed through DOS!  I am
stuck in a loop.
    Any suggestions out there?

K. Karl Kuller            [log in to unmask]

                            The NOSPIN Group
                            http://nospin.com