Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Larry Atlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 10:29:32 -0600
> Can anyone give me some information on the following e-mail services? What
> services do they provide? Do they all provide the same kind of services?
>
> Hotmail,
> Yahoo Mail,
> Bigfoot and
> Juno Mail.

The best, simplest advice I can offer is for you to go to the websites
of each of these services and read about what they have to offer and
what their terms of service are.

http://www.hotmail.com
http://www.yahoo.com
http://bigfoot.com
http://www.juno.com

And there are many others:

http://www.geocitiies.com
http://www.excite.com
http://www.jump.com
http://www.icq.com
http://www.netscape.com
http://www.zdnet.com

... and others too numerous to mention.  Find the site(s) that has the
features you want and go for it.  Some are attempting to be gateway
providers, some provide calendars and address books, some provide online
chat, some provide online games.  There's all kinds of stuff available.
Best of luck.
--
Larry Atlow                          Internet:[log in to unmask]
Microcomputer Analyst                Phonenet: (601) 264-9639

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]