Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Orf Bartrop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 2004 11:47:09 +1000
I have a folder called 19e95bd3827d7a77a29ab763e271d142/. Unlike Irena,
my folder is not a zero byte folder but has active files in it. I opened
the Help file I found in the folder (mstsc.chm) and found it referred to
a Remote Desktop Connection. Just as an aside - files with the suffix
".chm" are help files and can be safely opened by double clicking on them.

I seem to remember that when I initially loaded WinXP I was given the
option of loading Remote Desktop. I in fact did load it because there
was a possibility that I would need to connect to another computer to
control that computer. That possibility has not as yet eventuated.

Perhaps, just perhaps, Microsoft SP2 sets up the infrastructure for
Remote Desktop and only puts active files in it if Remote is activated.

The following I extracted from the Help file. I might be an idea to heck
to see if you have the capability to use Remote Desktop.

"To open Remote Desktop Connection, click Start, point to Programs or
All Programs, point to Accessories, point to Communications, and then
click Remote Desktop Connection."

If you feel that the folders have to go, and this applies even if they
have nothing to do with Remote Desktop, then rename one folder at a time
and run your computer for a month or two to see if it causes problems. I
rename by putting an "a" in front of the original name. In that way I
can easily rename the folder (or file) back to its original name if
anything goes wrong.

If the renaming has no effect, then delete the folders.

Orf Bartrop

                       http://freepctech.com/rode