Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Bill M. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 17:23:34 -0800
Go to the PC-Cillin web site http://www.antivirus.com and download the
latest version which is now 6.04 and the latest virus pattern which is 628.
As you can see, both of yours are way way out of date. Un-installing the old
program and installing the new one will probably cure your problem. Your
virus pattern must be updated every month. This must be done without fail.

Subject: [PCSOFT] Virus found message

Dear List,
            A 'virus found' message has appeared twice on my screen but
every time I scan my antivirus software finds nothing.  What do I make out
of this?
            I am also unable to update my antivirus version.  It gives  this
message: 'Server is busy now.  Update later' What does this mean?
        I hope somebody can help me.

Virus info:    Pc-cillin
Program version:3.03
Pattern file:365