Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 09:57:26 -0400
Phillippe,
It has always said that.  You just finally noticed it.  This is a variation
on that goofy number problem we
have discussed in regards to Hard Drive sizes.

First remember, that the x.xxMb designation is only a rounded off
approximation of the size.
Now then, the disk is listed and sold they claim that it is a 1.44Mb device
because they are using 1,000 x 1,000 (or 1,440,000  -- which is an
approximation).
The OS lists 1.38Mb because it is using 1,024 x 1,024 (or 1,447,034.88 --
again, an approximation)
And to confuse matters even more, the TRUE size is 1,457,664
(right click the floppy icon and select properties to prove it)

If the OS (Windows) is telling you that your file is 1.42Mb, then it IS too
big.
1.42 x 1024 x 1024  =  1,488,977.92 (approximately)

The vagueness and confusion is caused because, in every case, the number is
chopped off at two decimals.  If the number were listed out to 6-8 decimal
places, then the three values should be much closer, if not exact matches.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====