Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Bill M. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 18:46:00 -0500
-----Original Message-----

Thanks to Jack Payton and the others who replied to my posts about
MSWorks spreadsheets.

At the present time I am quite frustrated; I twice lost the spreadsheet I
had spent over an hour on, the second time while I was trying to save it.
 Both times the computer locked up; Control/Alt/Delete would not work,
and I had to restart the computer.  While I admire the cleverness that
went into MSWorks, it is not worth the frustration of losing work.

Hi Ed,
Just an idea, but, how many programs (little icons) do you have running in
your system tray? (Down at the bottom right hand corner of your screen)
If you have a lot (more than 2 or 3) you may be running out of system
resources which may be causing your computer to lock up and your program to
act weird. Try turning off some of those programs and then try your
spreadsheet again. Also, WindowsME does not have true DOS like Win95 or
Win98, that's why you had to use a boot disk. The only way to run a DOS
program under WinME is in a DOS window.
Bill M. Smith
Urbana, IL

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: