Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 18:10:55 -0400
At 12:01 PM 4/26/99 -0000, you wrote:
>As I recall, have not done it for a while, if using Pagemaker, the files are
>usable by either the IBM and/or the Mac versions. TIFF files if saved in the
>proper format (there are many TIFF formats) can be read by both IBM and Mac.
>
>Otherwise check with QuarterDeck. They have a program to convert file
formats.

>Daniel Wysocki
>Twin*.*Star Computers
>
>----------
>From:  Kristen K Smith [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
>
>Hello!  I have been asked at work to convert 15 PageMaker and TIFF files
>from a Mac ZIP disk to IBM PC format.  Does anyone have any advice on

It depends on what version of PageMaker the Mac files were and what version
the PageMaker on your PC is.  If they're the same (say 6.5), just give all
of the Mac pagemaker files an extension of .p65 and open them up in the
pagemaker on the IBM.  No problem.
The tiff files are just as easily transferred.  Just give all of the Mac
Tiffs a .tif extention on their names and open them in whatever program you
want to use.

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html