Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Denis A. Baldwin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 09:47:52 -0400
You should get a copy of MacInDos. IIRC, it's either FREEWARE or SHAREWARE
and you can get it from http://www.download.com.

Denis

I have some Mac formatted floppies that have information that I stored years
ago when I used a Mac.
I'd like to retrieve the data and copy to a PC formatted disk.  However, my
computer will not even allow me to open the contents of the disk and it asks
if I'd like to format the disk.

I know this is something that is easy to do.  When we converted to PCs we
had to do it all the time with data.  But, I don't know if we ever did it
with data stored on a Mac-formatted disk.

Am I out of luck?  Or is there some tool out there that I need?

I'm running WinME.

Thanks in advance.

===
        Marshall Fortescue