Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 10:13:17 -0700
Hello, when I start up my Computer windows 98 introduction appears as it should, however, another folder also appears called programs with various other folders in its windows. This folder, programs is a normal folder and if I want to use it later or any other time I would go there and o-en it but I don't want it on my start up and trying a few things got me nowhere. Can someone tell me how to remove it from appearing on start up? Thank You
                                                        Joseph Rydzy

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html