Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 17:16:59 -0500
There's a MS Knowledge base article about reverting back to previous versions of IE.  You may get some clues on how to approach your problem (especially the one that says:
"For Windows 98 and Windows Me, renaming the Iemigrat.dll file and reinstalling Windows restores the version of Internet Explorer that was included with that version of Windows."  The KB article is at:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q293907

Doug
From: Willie <[log in to unmask]>

I am running Win98ME and IE 5.5.  I am having problems with IE.  For example, in my other post I state that autocomplete will no longer work.  I had recently installed IE 6.0SP!, but did not care for it and went nto "add/remove programs" and elected to return to my 5.5 version.  Now things are worse and so I was going into add/ remove to "rebuild" IE5.5, but IE is no longer listed there.  I then attempted to reinstall version 5.5 from the
complete setup files that I retained on my computer.  Setup would not work stating that I have a newer version on my computer.  It still thinks I have v6.0, but going to IE, about, I clearly have v5.5.  Please advise on how to proceed.  I only want v5.5.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml