Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bruce Lund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Apr 2011 15:36:56 -0700
I don't have Win 7 so can't give you any specifics but someplace in the settings you should be able to point certain file types (e.g. pdf) to certain programs for opening.

In the meantime, after having all sorts of grief with Acrobat reader, I have been very happy with the free Fox It pdf viewer. http://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf/reader/addons.php You might want to use that until you can sort the whole thing out.

Bruce

--- On Sat, 4/2/11, D JONES <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: D JONES <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [PCSOFT] Problem opening PDF files
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Saturday, April 2, 2011, 5:10 PM

Hello

Can someone help me open a PDF file?
I recently installed Win 7 and finind thing a lot diefferent to Win XP PRO.
I have Microsoft Office 2010 on board and also Abobe reader. The files I want to open are from a card making club from which I download printable files. I have downloaded the files okay but when I try to open them Win 7 sends me to Windows Media center and that is where I get stuck.  I have other progrtams on my PC such as Fuji finepix and also Nero 7 Essentials but WMC always kicks in first.

Dorothy Jones