Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Computer9f <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jul 2009 19:41:55 -0400
It sounds like you might have something set to not delete messages from the server after you download them and so you download them over and over.  No clue about the delete problem.  Perhaps it could be a dbx file corruption (folder.dbx may think the files are already deleted); you might try running File, Folders, Compact All Folders.  Only idea I have at the moment.
Sorry,
AnnaSummers

----- Original Message -----
From: Dottie
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 3:06 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Fw: Outlook Express

I posted the letter (shown below) with PCSoft but apparently nobody had any suggestions for me.  If permissible, I would like to post it again in hopes that someone will be able to come to my rescue.  As things now stand, I cannot receive any emails.

I have Win XP, IE and Avast Anti Virus.  All of a sudden this morning when I checked for emails, I found that I had 8 messages and each of them was repeated 7 times thus indicating that I had 56 messages.  I tried to delete all but one of each, but it wouldn't delete.  I tried both by using my cursor to delete and then my keyboard delete key.  But nothing.  I then went to other windows, such as "sent messages", "deleted messages "saved messages", etc.  just to see if I could delete in those windows, and the delete worked on everything.

I called my ISP who told me to call Microsoft (well, you can imagine how that went - they told me to call Gateway).  Since my computer is 2 yrs and a few months old, they told me my warranty ran out  and they gave me a number to call . A man answered who spoke such broken English that I could not understand him and I finally had to hang up, frustrated.

Can anyone give me a clue as to what to do next?  Any help would be appreciated.

Dottie Hoch

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml