Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Sixto Balicoco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 16:45:20 -0700
Instruments?
I don't know any instruments, but there are some graphics application
such as Paintshop Pro that can  give you nice text.  Or if you're
talking about the whole text in your webpage, it is depending on you Web
authoring tool.  As in Winword (Word processing for windows) you can
edit text and change them the way you want depending on the available
fonts you have in your system byt highlighting them.

Sixto B.

Alex Polenov wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I'm looking for instruments to beautify font of the web page.
> May I make it better?
>
> regards,
> Alex Polenov

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: