Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Raymond Keirn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 01:42:25 -0500
Hi, sorry if I am doing this wrong but I wanted to put my two cents in on
this . I run a packbell with win95 and Internet explorer 5.5 . I dont know
much about software but I have run this circle with MSN Messenger too! I
dont know if Msn messenger is a Important part of winME but I know that it
is with the MSN explorer . We use the messenger and never had a problem with
it until we updated it to the newer version of 3.5 . Even though you uncheck
everything it will never go away . I found that by uninstalling and going
back to 3.0 it never came up again unless we wanted it . For some reason it
still runs in the background though. Hope this helps.

>From: Donna Barton I have the same problem with the MSN guy, and I have
>already tried your
>suggestion Anita, but I still get the icon showing that I am not logged on.
>There is nothing in the startup file that can be removed - I have tried
>everything. I am using Win. ME.  I'd like to know how to get rid of him
>too,
>he's annoying.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml