Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Terri Reid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 12:04:59 +1000
PCSOFT Digest - 5 May 2002 to 6 May 2002 (#2002-127)I have read lately some discussion regarding the Norton 2002 Antivirus protection.  I currently have Norton Antivirus 2000, and am running Windows 98.  My subscription is up, and I am trying to determine whether it is better to continue with the 2000 version or to upgrade to 2002.

I would appreciate any comments or suggestions that you may have as it relates to the trials and tribulations of the upgrade (before I purchase it).  Do you need to uninstall 2000 prior to installing 2002?  Any tricks to deal with here?  When checking with Norton here in Australia, the representative was not entirely sure what needed to be done.  That was a worry to start!

Thank you for your suggestions and comments.

Regards,
Terri Reid

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml