Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mike Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 22:22:42 -0700
I am using WINXP and IE 6.0 on a Dell  Dimension 8200.
When your browser is open, you click on the Search button in the toolbar and a search window opens on the left side of your monitor.  You should be able to change the default search engine to something else as stated in the following :

"When you're in Internet Explorer, click the Search button up on the toolbar. Then click Change Preferences  | Change Internet Search Behavior. Pick Google (or Excite or AltaVista, or whatever), click OK".

This quote is from a newsletter I get and it did work for me a couple weeks ago.  Now, however, that search function has been captured by Ask Jeeves and I cannot change it no matter what I try.  All I get is an Ask Jeeves logo, a customize button, an input dialog box and a list of canned search items.  I have looked in help files and it tells you how to customize internet searches, but my customize button is "dead", does nothing.

Anyone have a solution, please?  This is really bugging me, I don't like being captive.  Thanks for your help.

Mike Williams

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml