Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2013 17:35:43 -0800
Each manufacturer, Dell, ACER, Leveno, etc have their own OEM disk
for every windows operating system. A Dell  XP OEM  (Original
Equipment Manufacturer) disk will install on any Dell computer that
originally came with XP. The  operating system authorization is
within the BIOS of the computer. The Dell OEM disk will check to make
sure it is being installed on a Dell XP computer, and then will
proceed with the install.

Mark Rode
At 06:47 AM 1/15/2013, you wrote:
>This is NOT true. There are different discs, but they are NOT coded to the
>specific key. Apparently there are categories of keys that they ARE specific
>to. I don't know which specific files are affected. In my work at the
>college, we had XP discs that applied to student installs, and other master
>discs for the lab installations. Although the versions of XP were the same,
>the keys were specific to one or the other.
>
>Peter Shkabara

                          PCSOFT's List Owners:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Mark Rode<[log in to unmask]>