Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Edward Whitnall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 11:08:31 -0500
This is a new twist of MSN.  I have been fighting this problem for 2 - 3 months and have finally have a work-around. In talking to MSN, they hinted that a patch was coming to correct the problem. I was told that If I didn't see a patch in a few days, to call back in to a level three Tech. Lower level techs have given up.

Assuming your user name/password/phone or cable system are ok, go to Control Panel/Network/Dial-up Connection and add msn/before your user name. then click on dial and when connected to the internet, click on the butterfly. This is going in the manual or "back" door way but should work.

Assuming it does work, use the right mouse key to make a copy of dial-up connection for your desk top and you're back in business.

The tech support center appears to be in India and there is some difficulty troubleshooting the problem because of the language and thought processes barrier. My contacts were Madhu, Martina, Mahesh, Surajit, Shaleen (she came up with the back door) and Chaitanya.

I have many other things they asked me to do and , if interested, send me a note and I will send them on to you.

Ed Whitnall

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml