Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"g.Computer9f" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2008 19:12:08 -0500
Word has suddenly begun putting "frames" around stuff - maybe just stuff pasted from IE, but I'm not sure.

I don't mean "borders" - its hash-marked frames that only show when the area is selected.

I can right click on the edge of the frame and select "Remove Frame" and THAT frame will be removed, but a frame will come up again elsewhere, even on old documents that did not have any "frames" before.

I cannot find anywhere in Word to disable this annoying "feature".  When I search Help for info on "frame", I only get what I already know - nothing on how to set Word (normal.dot) to NOT put any frames in in the first place.  Help is speaking about WEB "frames".  I don't do anything for the web and don't want this stuff in Word.

Any of you guys know how I can do this?

Thanks,
AnnaSummers

                     visit our download web page at: