Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
don penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 01:04:19 +1000
John writes:

<<My daughter clicked on a link in an e-mail she received that changed the
default homepage on her home PC, (Windows 98 & IE6). I've tried changing
the default page in the normal fashion, using the IE6 properties, and also
tried in the registry, but on every reboot the unwanted page returns>>

Dunno what you've already done in the registry, but have you run a Regedit
search for the name appearing in the unwanted title? That should lead you
to the appropriate registry entry. It could be in any one of several places.

Don Penlington
Free computer tutorials at: http://www.geocities.com/donaldpen/
Also Fractal Galleries,  free icons,  poetry,  and beautiful Queensland beaches.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml