Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 10:15:17 -0600
Hi Catherine,

I think what you need is more protection for your system. Doug provided you
with excellent information and advice on one of the problems and you have
since installed Spy-Bot and Ad-aware, two good programs that work hand in
hand. Run those two programs often, making sure you update them first.

To protect you from getting those 'nasties' I recommend these three FREE
programs:

SpywareGuard
http://wilderssecurity.net/spywareguard.html

SpywareBlaster

Startpage Guard
http://www.pjwalczak.com/spguard/

I probably do as much 'surfing the net' as anyone and the Google Toolbar,
among other things, is an excellent popup stopper. Since my last install, it
has blocked 1179 popups. I don't use a stand alone popup stopper. It's free
and you can check it out and get it here: http://www.toolbar.google.com/.

Your Norton appears to be doing it's job. An anti-virus is not intended to
perform a multitude of functions like stopping popups or spyware. CA EZ
Armor is a Security Suite that has both a firewall and an anti-virus. If you
decide to try it (free for a year) you should uninstall Norton first.

To quickly close unwanted/unused windows try pressing Alt + Spacebar + C in
sequence or hold Alt then press F4.

Sven Swanson, Sr.