Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Spirit - Ann Fennell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2006 18:52:24 -0500
How to Put Favorites in your Sendto List

Right click the Start menu.

Choose "Explore"

In Windows Explorer's left pane, expand (C:) drive   (doubleclick the drive
or click the (+) beside drive C:)

Expand the Documents and Settings folder

Expand the folder for your user account name (may be "owner" or your name or
whatever you named your account)

Click the "Sendto" folder

In the RIGHT pane, right-click an empty area and select "New"from the
context Menu that pops up

Select "Shortcut" from the context menu that pops up

Browse to the file location in the Create Shortcut Wizard that pops up......

    Expand: My Computer > (C:) > Documents and Settings > your user acct
name

Click the "Favorites" folder

Click the Next button

Click the Finish button

A shortcut to Favorites will now be on your Sendto context menu (choosing it
will place the item you are sending into your Internet Explorer "Favorites"
or bookmarks - I assume this is the "Favorites" you are referring to.   If
not, just follow the above instructions for whatever it is you want on the
"Sendto" context menu - if you don't know where it is, ask).

AnnaSummers