Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2011 13:13:17 -0400
Win7 comes with both x32 and x64.
The 64 bit version can address much more memory (2^64) and as 64 bit
applications become more common, x64 will become faster and more
efficient.
Almost all new PCs come with x64.
Although there is some incompatibility, almost all mainstream apps
work well with x64, and driver problems are infrequent, except for
some older hardware.
Unless you have some compelling reason, x64 is the way to go.
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/32-bit-and-64-bit-Windows-frequently-asked-questions
On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 12:17 PM, David Nager <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Can you please tell me what benefits there are in running IE 64 bit
> which doesn't work with everything vs IE 32 Bit which also comes with Win 7?
> Thanks
> Dave N

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com