Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 May 2002 16:55:02 +0200
I'm looking for a web site builder tool that a child can use ...
specifically a 7 year old. I haven't had any luck searching, so far (there
are so many different categories of tools - builder, editor, animator,
validator, etc etc - that I'm not sure what the best search terms would be).

I don't expect it to do everything - in fact I would certainly want to be
able to edit HTML code output by the tool. But I'd like my daughter to be
able to enter and format text and position images, and if possible create
links between pages. Without having to know any HTML at all.

My preferred HTML editor, notepad.exe, isn't up to this!

thanks - Joe

                       http://freepctech.com/rode