Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Kent N. Jacobson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 16:00:18 -0800
Hello, All,

I'm a late convert to IE 6.0, just switched from 5.5 (running Win 98
SE).  When using right click to "open link in new window," it is always
minimized down to the size of the header only when I prefer all windows to
be maximized.

Have tried the old trick of maximizing, then closing all open windows to
have it save that way, used to work in 5.5 but not in 6.0 and there's no
obvious preference setting or anything in Help about window resizing.

On my second computer, both opening a window normally and using right click
to open new link are not fully maximized, (2 different sizes, right click
being smallest) and I would like them all to be maximized.

Any ideas would be appreciated!  So far it looks like it will take a
Registry change, which doesn't make sense.

Regards, Kent Jacobson