Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Apr 2005 00:36:27 -0800
  The closest things to this that I know of in Real Life are:

1.  The various "Sharpen" filters in PhotoShop.

2.  Published work on fractal interpolation of images.

3.  Computational corrections applied to compensate for construction flaws
in the mirror of the Hubble Space Telescope.

  Note that neither 1 nor 2 can hope to reveal details not actually present
in the original shot.

  I think what you've seen has mostly been a dramatic special effect, and
not real technology that you can buy (at ANY price).

David Gillett

On 2 Apr 2005 at 7:55, Michael Firth wrote:

> I have offten seen a person using a graphics editor (on tv of course),
> where they enlarge a part of a photo etc, then automaticaly focus onto
> that part, unlike all the editors I have, that are always out of
> focus, is there such an editor on general release, if so what is it.
>
> Thanks very much
>
> Mike

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>