Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 23:41:19 -0600
Hi Karen,

There are other programs similar to Outlook Express (OE) but I don't think
they will do what you suggest you want. OE is an excellent e-mail program
with many features. If you haven't done so, check it's comprehensive Help
section.

In my opinion, it's rather 'tedious' to use both Web mail and Outlook
Express. Why not use one or the other? In OE you can create folders (I have
76 total) as you've done at Earthlink and create mail rules (Tools \ Message
Rules \ Mail...) so when OE downloads your mail, they go directly to the
specified folder.

OE folders stay in OE. What you can do is save the messages to a folder
located elsewhere or to another drive (including the 3½ Floppy). There you
can work with them, i.e., forward, reply, send drafts, etc., without OE
being open.

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Karen Miller" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2003 10:58 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Outlook Express - other choices

I would like to know if there are other programs that work somewhat like
Outlook Express in that I can put my online email there that might work
better than Outlook Express.

I have windows XP and use Earthlink for the email I am speaking of.  Now,
Outlook will download my inbox, but nothing else.

I put my messages in separate folders, in Earthlink, but if I want them
downloaded, using Outlook Express, I have to move all of them into my
inbox, download them and then move them to a correct folder.  Rather
tedious.

If Outlook Express is the only option I have, is it possible for me to
keep my folders in other drives and still have Outlook find them?

Also, can I open email kept on floppy disks in Outlook?

If so, how.

Thank you.

Karen

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: