Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Sue Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 02:51:35 -0400
On 13 Jul 01, at 0:37, JOHN G. CAKARS wrote:

> I'm having problems with the cursor. This happens whether I'm
> using the keyboard or the mouse.
[snipped]
> I've tried to adjust the mouse and keyboard settings in
> Control Panel. However, that has not made a difference.
>
> Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Don't know if this might help or not, but you might want to do the
following and see if it does:

Gp to Start|Control Panel|System
Aelect the Performance Tab
Click the "Graphics" Button under "Advanced Settings"
On the Hardware Accelarator, move the setting back one notch till you
see the display saying something like "use this setting to correct
problems with your mouse."
Click OK, all the way out, and restart the computer at the prompt (or
at your leisure).
HTH.

Sue Clark

Bristol, ME