Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
E B Lund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2006 00:27:25 -0600
Well, if you get a later version of this software, you might have some luck
with recovering files. FWIW, I might have a copy of this program floating
around, so if you have no other luck, drop me a line and maybe I can ship
you a copy.

It may be that, at some point in time you got an update to the program that
you lost when you uninstalled. Perhaps a later version, even of the same
program, would resolve your problem.

William Closure

----Original Message Follows----

Date:    Sun, 10 Dec 2006 08:40:16 -0600
From:    Sven <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: MS Publisher CD Deluxe for Win 95

Hi Charles,

I believe your answer lies in this post from the Experts Exchange forum. It
provides "dead" a link to a Microsoft Knowledge Base article (the posts are
dated 1998) but it includes the 'meat' of the article which explains several
possible solutions.

Hardware: MS Publisher won't run:
http://www.experts-exchange.com/Hardware/Q_10061658.html

Sven Swanson, Sr.