Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 1999 12:15:43 -0600
At 07:15 PM 7/4/99 , Shyamal Gupta wrote:
>I'm looking for software (freeware or shareware) to run an email mailing
>list. There are, of course, several even free service providers, but would
>like to look at the option of running one oneself.
>
>Could someone point me towards sites where I might be able to find some ?

Here is a URL with most of the popular mailing list software listed and
the websites:

Listserv is the software we use, as it is the most powerful and configurable
out there...  and the original.  The shareware version will only support
10 mailing lists of up to 500 subscribers each

Majordomo is also an excellent choice.   Both are listed on the above
URL.  There are some other choices on that site, some I have not used
and have not seen used.  They could also be good choices.

                 Bob Wright
        The NOSPIN Group, Inc
http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org

                     visit our download web page at: