Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 22:20:57 +1000
Thx for everyone who response on my opera questions. I have few more now.

I have tried opera at work on a "public" workstation (however, I use it most of time, so it's almost my 2nd w/s).  I have encounted few problems that bad enough (I can't use it if there is no solution) to let me avoid it.

1) I found that even it supports multi-languages, and it seems using windows character font set as IE does, however, some sites (even same site but different pages) will not get correct display, while IE has no problem at all. few Chinese standard show up in IE perfectly, but with no support in opera at all. Is there any plug-in that does extra support for opera?

2) the version I downloaded should be the latest (6.04), but I started to see the "dead site" problem, if a site is unreachable, it looks lock-up and take long time for opera to operate again, even on our fast ADSL connection at work. if this happened at my slow home dial-up, I can not afford that. can I do anything about it?

Jun Qian