Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peetie Wheatstraw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 16:20:37 -0600
Hi,

I used W2k Pro Windows Explorer to view my IE6 Temporary
Internet Files. There were about 30k of them.

Being an old MS DOS kinda guy, I used a command prompt to
set my directory, something like:

cd "d:\Documents and settings\Fname Lname
      \Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files"

I intended to issue commands like:

 del *doubleclick*.*
 del *real*.*
 del *lycos*.*

but when I issued a 'dir' command to see if anything was
functional, it returned 'file not found'. It was as if
the dir. with the 30k files was empty (it was not). I
was able to delete some files with Windows Explorer but
not by filename components as intended (above).

How does one selectively delete certain Temporary Internet
Files without wasting beau coup time? Any idea why the 'dir'
command returned the 'file not found' message?

  Thanx,
  Peetie

                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>