Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Jagpal S.Tiwana" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2002 07:32:23 -0300

ThanK you Larry, for ur kind reply and patience in dealing with me.
I was not formating my CD's , that is the problem now I know.
Thanx for pointing it to me.
Now can someone advise me the formatting provision in Nero.
Thank you

<Jagpal, we talked before and I'm sorry you still have not been able to use
Replicator to copy folders and files to CD. I'm not sure what application
package you got with your CD Writer but perhaps you haven't formatted the
CD  so it can be used for copies or drag and drop.>

Jagpal S Tiwana
http://home.istar.ca/~cye/mss.html