Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kevin Nowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 13:43:30 EST
In a message dated 2/19/99 5:15:36 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< How those apps calls and can I dload it by net? Never
 heared about its before. Grabbing from CD - this is what I need.
 I'm also interested is there are apps that convert cd or wav tracks
 to midi?

 And...  may I also grab midis from an apps...?

Hi,
I just saw this info from Tipworld.  Maybe it'll help or at least point you in
the direction to get exactly what you want:

. CD Audio Recorder
Lets you easily record WAV sounds from your audio CDs. Start the
program, select what track of the CD you want to record to a WAV file,
and record it.
http://www.pcworld.com/r/shw/1%2C2087%2C2874%2C00.html

HTH,
Kevin Nowicki