Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 12:34:17 -0600
Hi Paula,

I also use AVG and right now I think everyone is experiencing the same
problem. I think it is an overload of their servers due to AVG being widely
recommended by many sites during the past few weeks in addition to updates
being released on almost a daily basis (sometimes 2-3 a day).

I also use avast! on another computer and I'm thinking about replacing AVG
with avast! on all of mine. It's also a good FREE program and automatically
checks for and updates itself. You'll need to register it but that's free
and good for 14 months when you can re-new it for free. You can check it out
and download it here:

avast! 4 Home Edition

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "rockingh" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 9:53 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] AVG Antivirus

I have been using AVG's free antivirus program for several years and have
had no problems until recently when the installed program kept giving error
messages, and with no tech support for the free edition, I decided to remove
the old program and download again from the AVG site as though for the first
time. For over a week I have either been unable to access the download site,
or time runs out before it downloads completely. Any suggestions for another
good free antivirus program?
W98SE
Thanks for your help. Paula Houseworth

                       http://freepctech.com/rode