Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Charles M Yates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 15:41:16 -0600
Hi All,
   This is my first post to this list, so please forgive any fo pawz I
make. I need to find software and/or instructions for removing IE
Explorer 3 from my system. After inumerable interuptions while running
programs and having my printer drivers removed twice by explorer I have
finally had too much.
   Going to Microsoft's home page IS the logical thing to do, but I don't
trust them to give a completely honest reply. (Kind of like not trusting
the neighborhood thief not to pocket the family silverware when given the
chance.) I'm open to any reasonable ideas. TIA
   Yours,
   Mike Yates
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>