Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Carroll Grigsby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 22:11:16 -0500
Julie:
I'm not familiar with either System Commander or Partition Commander,
but I have used both PartitionMagic 4.0 and 6.0 with no problems. Not
only is it Linux-aware, so that it can partition and format your Linux
filesystem, but it will also handle such esoteric tasks as converting
FAT, FAT32, NTFS partitions from one type to another. They also provide
an excellent printed manual, which you'll appreciate if things have
really gone wrong and you can't access the on-line help.

Although Linux includes a program -- fips -- to handle partitioning, but
I got scared off by the weasel wording in the manuals. Besides, there
was the matter of an absolute newbie messing around with all of his data
in a totally foreign environment.
HTH
Carroll Grigsby

Julie wrote:

> Hello,
>
> A question for those familiar with these software packages.
>
> I am going to install Linux on a hard drive that contains Win98.  I have
> looked at both of the products but have a basic question - do I need both
> System Commander and Partition Commander, or only one of these?  I have
> been all over the V-Com website and these packages sound wonderful, but
> have many of the same features.  I have eliminated the sole purchase of
> Partition Commander because the feature set of System Commander Personal
> (or whatever it's called) which is part of it is not really what I want.
>
> TIA,
>
> Julie Shanks

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com