Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Will Stephenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 03:24:45 -0500
"I'm running Windows XP Professional and Microsoft Outlook.  Will someone
please tell me how to back up my Address Book?"

Hello!

Outlook stores pretty much everything (messages, calendar, addresses) in one
large file, usually named outlook.pst. I personally just copy my outlook.pst
file to an out-of-computer drive. However, Outlook does provide a way to do
a backup without having to find where your outlook.pst file lives. Although
I have Outlook 2003, I believe the basics are the same for Outlook XP. In
the menu bar, go to File/ Import and Export... A wizard starts and you
choose what you want to do. In this case, I would choose "Export to a file"
then, in the next dialog box, choose Personal folder file (.pst) to export
to. In 2003, you next can choose which folders to actually back up (not sure
if you have that choice in earlier versions). The last major question is
where to back up to.

Please realize that a complete outlook.pst file can get rather large (100s
of MB).

HTH!

Will Stephenson
Acadia Technologies Inc.
mailto:[log in to unmask]

The obvious is never obvious until someone tells you.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml