Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"M. Conolley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2006 20:52:51 -0400
There are several free programs that you can download and try out for
image manipulation (such as GIMP, though that is a largish program and
may be more than you're looking for.)  The free version of Photofiltre
is small and offers many of the effects you're looking for, and
Irfanview has a plugin to allow the use of Photoshop filters.

There are also other freeware graphics programs that you can find with
any search engine, and free versions of shareware and commercial programs.

Since they are free, you could try several of them and find out which
one you prefer.

Martha Conolley

Sybilgal wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I have in the not so distant past, had the ability to change a normal
> photograph into something that looked totally different, i.e.: Cartoon
> image, watercolor image, sepia tone, impressionist, etc.  It was an option
> with a program on my computer.  I don't have Photoshop installed, and don't
> see anything else that I have that offers any of those options.
>
> I am perplexed, as I need that now, and cannot recall what on earth allowed
> me to do that.  Does anyone have any idea what program has those choices? I
> am racking my brain to no avail!
>
> Thank you for any help,
>
> Kathleen LaValley
>
>       "Hold No Punches.." Rode brings you great shareware/freeware
>         programs with his honest opinions in this weekly column.
>                        http://freepctech.com/rode

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml