Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 09:41:10 -0400
Hello Tom,

My operating system WinMe would not do a restore and as I continued to try
new fixes new error messages would occur (see my post Bymer removal
problems). I feared a reformat would be necessary but decided to try
reinstalling the operating system. Reinstallation of WinMe resolved the
problem. Please make sure you have backed up any documents, favorites, and
utilities you have. If you are using a restore disk that came with a
computer (e.g. HP, Emachines) it might be difficult to do a re-install
without wiping out the drive. However, since you stated your computer is
custom build, reinstalling the operating system may resolve your problem.
Antonia Julius

On Monday October 8, 2001 Tom Mcoy wrote:
 somehow have created a problem when allowing Norton
System 2000 to diagnose/rebuild my ME registry. The
procedure started running and then everything locked up
tight.  After waiting about 20 min., I rebooted, knowing
that disaster was close at hand.
<smip>
 re-testing.  Also tried using ME's System Restore, it comes back
each and every time "unable to restore".

I put this thing together myself..<snip>

Tom McCoy
Fontana, CA

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml